Ordering repair services on IDC-Repairs.com is a simple process. Just follow the instructions below:
(1) Determine whether IDC-Repairs.com provides repair services for your part. You can browse the “Shop”, or use the search function on the main page (by clicking the magnifying glass icon).
(2) Once you have found the appropriate product repair service in the shop, add one repair service item to the cart for each individual part you wish to have repaired.
Example: If you have 3 “Output Module Assembly” modules that you need repaired, add 3 of the Output Module Assembly repair items to your shopping cart.
(3) Once you have added all the desired repair services to your cart, proceed to the checkout page.
On the checkout page, there will be a “Notes” section where you can describe the issue(s) you are having with the items you are sending to us. This section is very helpful in diagnosing and repairing any technical problems.
On the checkout page, you may add additional service options such as expedited repair service or expedited shipping.
Additionally, in order for IDC-Repairs.com to properly process and track your repair services, we require that you create an account with IDC-Repairs.com during the checkout process, if you do not already have an account.
(4) Once all of your desired options have been added, proceed to the payment section.
IDC-Repairs.com accepts all major credit cards, which are processed through Stripe.com’s payment system. Note that IDC-Repairs.com will not actually charge your credit card until we ship your item(s) back to you.
However, due to the way Stripe handles transactions (the initial credit card authorization expires after 7 days), IDC-Repairs.com requires that the payment information be stored in your account, so that we can charge your account at the appropriate time. The payment information is stored on Stripe.com’s servers and not ours, so you can be assured that your payment information is safe.
With the payment information tied to your account, we can charge the correct amount upon shipment of your item(s) back to you. Otherwise, IDC-Repairs.com will have to manually collect your credit card payment information over the phone before we can send your repaired items back to you.
(5) After you have entered your payment information, and confirmed the order, a Repair Order will be created.
A summary of the Repair Order will be sent to you via email, along with the address to send your items.
(6) After receiving the Repair Order email, carefully pack your items for shipment to us.
Packing tips can be found at https://howtoship.com/ship-electronics/.
On the outside of the shipping package(s), please put your Repair Order #, which will be included in the email sent to you. The Repair Order # can be written on the shipping label, if you wish.
On the inside of the shipping package(s), please enclose a copy of your Repair Order email.
We reserve the right to refuse packages without a Repair Order # plainly visible on the outside of the package.
(7) Ship your package to us via USPS, FedEx, or UPS.
Please note that we have had better service with UPS, so you may want to ship your package to us via UPS.
(8) When we receive your package, we will send you an email.
Your Repair Order will be processed and performed in a first received, first repaired, order.
If we have any questions, we will contact you via the email address or phone number associated with your account.
(9) When the repair is finished, we will send you an email, along with confirmation of the final cost of repairs.
(10) We will then send the package to you via UPS or USPS, and charge your payment method.
An email will be sent to you at this time as well.